Saturday 14 August 2010

IMPORTANT!

There are two important things I want to tell you about.

The first is that Jackie Parkes has a new blog, LEADKINDLYLIGHT. It is a great site so be sure to follow the link and have a look at it. You will be very pleased you did. And Jackie, good luck with the new blog. Knowing you, I know we can expect good things from leadkindlylight.

The second important thing is a reminder to those who live in or near USK.

The Annual Pilgrimage to the grave of LAST WELSH MARTYR, ST DAVID LEWIS, will take place on 29th August 2010. The proceedings will begin with the celebration of Holy Mass at 3 o'clock at the Catholic Church of St Francis Xavier and St David Lewis. The church is located on Porth-Y-Carne Street, Usk. After Mass, there will be a procession to the Saint's grave in the churchyard of the Priory Church. Following a short service at the grave, all are invited to the Parish Hall where light refreshments will be served.

If you are in the area on 29th AUGUST, make a note in your diary and come and pay your respects to a great Welsh Martyr and Saint.

5 comments:

  1. You are enormously kind! Thankyou. God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 OF MY FAVOURITE POEMS...LEAD KINDLY LIGHT...CHECKING IT OUT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to pray for me when on your Pilgrimage. Thanx.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the suggestion. I checked out Jackie's blog and signed on as a follower. Thanks also for taking part in the favorite prayers activities. I enjoyed checking out your selections. I hope you enjoyed your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello friends
    I am sorry to have taken so long to reply to your most welcome comments. I had overseas visitors and I took the opportunity of enjoying the holiday with them. Holiday is now over so, please God, I will be back to my blogging routine again.

    Thanks and may God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails